An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manger to work within this well-established, innovative high growth technology company based on the outskirts of London on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a role with fantastic prospects for progression, a Director level opportunity within the Company is available if the Business Development Manager excels and self manages over a 12/18 month period.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Research organisations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
- Find and develop new markets to improve sales.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Manage existing clients while developing new client leads.
- Create quotes and proposals for new clients.
- Develop goals for the development of the team and business growth.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience within a client facing business development/client relations or sales background within either automotive, CCTV or technology solutions industries.
- Strong communication and people skills, an excellent sales strategy and closing technique.
- The ability to manage complex projects and multi tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Be IT proficient including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
A full UK Drivers Licence is a necessity as you will be expected to travel for client meetings and events.
My client offers an uncapped commission structure, travel expenses, pension scheme and a company car after the successful completion of satisfactory probation period.