A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to be an integral part of this multi award winning Company based in Sidcup on a permanent basis.
As head of the Marketing team you will be responsible for:
- Increasing the reach and impact of the company's profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing, communications and PR, thereby significantly contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position the company to attract new business and new partners.
- Contribute to the overall development of the businesses strategies and plans and translate business strategy into a marketing plan.
- Plan the marketing and communication strategies for the specific delivery units for the most appropriate audiences.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Deliver a social media strategy and manage day-to-day activity across all social media platforms.
- Responsible for overall content management for the company website, to ensure that this is up to date and reflects the marketing strategy. This will include content and material on - - Company information, services, case studies and news articles, etc.
- Manage the production of all marketing materials including, marketing brochures, Company documentation, sales and marketing materials, partner branding/logos, etc.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Manage the businesses internal marketing, ensuring the regularity and consistency of all staff communication/briefings/newsletters, etc.
Candidates must be of graduate calibre with previous background experience within marketing preferably within the IT sector. You will also need a proven ability to create focused marketing strategies with self-direction and innovation.
Strong experience of partnering with Sales teams, generating leads and measuring conversion, and executing lead generation campaigns.
The successful applicant will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent customer focus, act with the customer in mind and value the importance of providing high-quality customer service.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:45am - 5:30pm.