An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to join a fast paced and busy team based at Gatwick airport.
This position offers a competitive salary of £30,000 with use of a company vehicle, fuel card, phone and laptop with 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an auto enrolled pension scheme.
The hours of work will be 40 hours over 5 days per week however flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business and occasional weekend working may be required.
The post holders responsibilities will include ensuring:
- timesheets and medical certificates, new starter and leaver information is collated accurately and submitted to the Administrator within the defined timescales;
- holidays are managed effectively through the holiday booking / authorisation forms, including reviewing holiday plans and rotas' to ensure that there is adequate cover at all times;
- reviews and audits are carried accurately and on time, taking the necessary actions to turnaround underperforming sites;
- the on-site teams have sufficient working equipment, machinery and products to deliver a high level of service to the client and that the equipment is kept clean and in good working order;
- you adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures;
- you maintain all site cleaning records and folders;
- any training or developmental needs for all Cleaning Operatives are identified the necessary training is provided;
- all Cleaning Operatives are compliant with current health and safety regulations and personal protective equipment; and
- long term sickness is monitored and managed.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in people and cleaning management, posses strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook. You will be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer's changing requirements
The role is based on managing a number of sites, with this in mind you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise. You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation.
You must have Valid full driving licence and valid documentation to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK (e.g. a Full UK birth certificate or a valid Passport, with current visa if required), proof of your NI Number (e.g. NI Card, P45 or P60), a 5 year checkable history with no more than 5 work/education references, no criminal record or unspent convictions, and live no more than 45 minutes commute to Gatwick Airport.