A great opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Operative to join the Network Operating and Training Centre in the company's Tamworth, Staffordshire Office on a permanent basis.
Working 40 hours per week, 08.00-16.30, however flexible working will be required from time to time.
You will be carrying out monitoring and reporting of the control platform. The successful candidate will have continuous training on all company products and systems to help monitor new and existing sites across the UK.
* Preparation of controls and configuration of remote monitoring systems on the company portal
* In-house Testing and Commissioning of in house Control Panels
* Communicate and provide technical support to the company's Commissioning Engineers
* Maintain and continuously improve technical skills to the highest level
* Monitoring of remote systems to aid the Service Department and customers
* Writing of technical reports
* Routine monthly reporting of product conditions to customers
* Management of customers' remote access via the remote portal
* Remote start-up assistance of new projects
* Remote firmware updates for customers systems
* Management of data costs and removal of sites not in use
* Familiarising with key sites
* Updating Teams with new site information
* Site visits when required
* Working alongside the Projects Team
The successful candidate will be able to commute to Tamworth on a daily basis and be flexible as UK and overseas travel will occasionally be required. You will have a knowledge of basic controls or electrical and be fully IT literate to intermediate level.
* Some knowledge of electrical controls and programmable logic controls
* Goal orientated and self-motivated
* Analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability.
* Attention to detail
* Good customer service skills
* IT Literate.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
In return the company offers an excellent remuneration package to include phone, laptop, PPE, uniform, training, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, discount benefits and company pension scheme.