Premier Work Support are proud to be recruiting a permanent Chef de Partie for a prestigious educational establishment based in Glasgow - Clyde Place.
Reporting in to the Deputy Food Architect you will be able to competently work in any section in the kitchen and be responsible for the preparation and service of food and drink. You will work alongside the service team to deliver an experience that is exciting, exceptional and inspirational at all times. You will be a natural show person, obsessed with food and on top of trends, and looking to make your mark in a trendy, exciting and vibrant surrounding.
* Support the senior team to deliver the Campus food strategy
* Organise and control the efficient and effective running of your section and to work alongside other work streams, to deliver events and experiences
* Oversee the standard and quality of all food & drink you prepare and serve; you are responsible for ensuring the items that you and everyone who is on your section prepare are to spec and have the "wow" factor.
* Keep your ear close to the ground! Tell us what the customer wants and how we keep our clients happy and coming back. Shout about your successes!
* To be audit ready at all times and achieve the highest possible standard, e.g. finance, HS, FS, internal inspections, etc.
* Keep our colleagues, visitors', and clients safe with our safety first mentality while they are in our care, using the safety tools available to you
* Support each other to implement new services, operational change, and events so as we can continuously optimize the campus and customer experience. To support the senior team to ensure all company and statutory regulations pertaining to health & safety, hygiene & fire are adhered to at all times and that they operate to meet the budget requirements and deliver the required service standards.
* To lead your section and ensure all compliance across all company and statutory regulations pertaining to health and food safety and to be a safety ambassador at all times
* Ensure all due diligence and compliance processes are carried out as required and ensure the timely reporting of all risks. Support the proactive completion of corrective action plans emanating from site inspections, audits, and risk assessments.
* Ensure that you have the required level of PPE and are conversant in its use.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 07:00 am - 15:30 pm.
- DBS/PVG clearance certificate
- Food Safety Level 2 certificate (completed or renewed in the last 3 years)
If this is the role for you please apply now!