This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in their industry, recruiting for a permanent Part Time Customer Service Executive, based in the Dartford area.
This is a key role within the business, responsible for full management of secured contracts through to after sales support, including order progression, demand planning, order tracking, stock management and regular collaboration with the warehouse and logistics team. Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process, policy and procedure.
* First point of contact for customer, tasked with providing exceptional customer experience regardless of query.
* Process official purchase orders from our Project Partners across all group brands and portfolio ensuring that product stipulated meets with all required regulations.
* Accurate order entry using SAGE 1000 upholding all process areas to protect margin and support Credit Control functions by eliminating invoice queries.
* Actively looking for opportunities to maximise sales revenue opportunities to meet and exceed financial budgets in line with plan by building effective relationships with our customers by demonstrating understanding of the customers' needs and ability to provide solutions.
* Responsible for managing returns process and adhering to company policy & procedure.
* Management of spares and repairs in line with company warranty procedure by understanding how our products work and advising the most cost-effective solution for our customers.
* Good understanding of the sales and fulfilment processes.
* Phone based Customer Service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
* Demonstrates aptitude for learning new things and retaining that knowledge.
* A good technical understanding of products
This is a Part Time, Wednesday to Friday role, fully on-site with the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm, with 30 min lunch break