A great opportunity has arisen to work as a Domestic Supervisor for our client based in East London.
You will be expected to effectively supervise the departmental team and ensure that areas under supervision are kept secure, clean and risks are reduced. You will also be expected to support the department manager in their duties to ensure contractual, statutory and QMS compliance for the facilities management services and to ensure that the services are delivered within budgetary requirements and profitability improved year on year.
This is a temporary role however there may be the opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
* Good standard of numeracy and literacy
* Must be competent in writing reports for Management
* Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be confident in meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
* You must have leadership, communication, teamwork, competence and SHEQ skills
* Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm, with additional hours as required, 37.5hrs per week
* Shifts will cover core hours as well as mornings and late shifts
Please apply ASAP if this is the job for you.