An opportunity has arisen within a long established food preparation/manufacturing company in Medway Towns for a Food Production Supervisor on a temporary basis. Pay rate of £11.50 per hour, rising to £13.75 per hour if permanently employed as a Supervisor.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of food processing in the relevant area, ensuring that hygiene and quality standards are in line with government policies. You will supervise a team of up to 20 staff, allocating work and monitoring employee performance, control production outputs and stock control.
Your Key Duties will include:
* Maintaining efficient workflow by continuously monitoring and reviewing processes.
* Ensuring products are produced on time and of the correct quality and standards.
* Completing production records
* Employee performance reviews and identifying training if required
* Supervising a small team.
You will hold a current Food Handlers Certificate, with a minimum of two years experience in a similar food related role. You will also be a team player, able to work to deadlines and lead a team.
The hours of work are 7.00am-4.30pm, Monday-Thursday and 7.00am-4.00pm on a Friday.
Weekend working may be required for which an overtime rate will be paid.