Premier Work Support is collaborating with a well-established payroll provider, to recruit for a permanent Part Time Sales and Marketing Coordinator, the business is close to Dartford.
The role of Sales & Marketing Coordinator is a combined role of executing sales and marketing initiatives.
* Working closely with Head of Sales and assisting with tasks as directed
* Maintaining and posting on LinkedIn
* Developing, and implementing marketing and advertising strategies/campaigns
* Tracking sales data, and maintaining promotional materials
* Performing CRM administrative tasks such as data entry, list uploading, reports etc.
* Gathering sales leads and cold calling
* Staying up to date with competitors and business changes within our sector
* Always adhering to the company's policies and procedures
* Minimum of 1 year experience of sales / telesales / marketing essential
* Strong administrative skills with the ability to create and amend sales/marketing materials
* High level or proficiency with Microsoft Package, LinkedIn, and CRM
* Comfortable working to tight deadlines and able to use own initiative
* High level of customer service orientation and ability to deal with people at all levels
This role is for 25 hours per week, and the client is flexible with how this would work, the office is open 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Due to office location, you need your own transport.