Premier Work Support is partnering with a well-established payroll provider, to recruit for a permanent Part Time Registrations Co-ordinator to be based close to Dartford.
The payroll coordinator is a vital employee who will keep the smooth daily running of operations within employee registrations. This very busy role requires ownership of the registrations process from start to finish and fabulous attention to detail.
Main duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Managing busy inboxes, high volume of calls and coordinating a busy workload
* Speaking to new workers over the phone using a set script
* Liaising with our payroll team, clients, workers and third parties over the phone and email, escalating where necessary
* Ensuring workers are assigned correct employment
* Obtaining Status Determination Statement (SDS) from new clients
* Inputting personal data onto our CRM and payroll systems
* Conducting Right to work checks
* Always adhering to the company's policies and procedures
* Administration and Customer Service experience
* Efficient, organised and enjoys structure in daily tasks
* Ability to multitask and collaborate
* Proven track record of managing busy workloads
Due to the location of the business, your own transport is essential.
This is a Monday - Friday role with the hours of 9am - 2:30pm, although during colleagues annual leave you will be required to cover 9am - 5.30pm.