Premier Work Support are excited to be recruiting for an on-going temporary Goods-In Operative for our prestigious client based in the Horley/Salfords area.
As a Goods-in Operative some of the duties/requirements will consist of:
* Checking stock in against purchase orders from deliveries
* Receipting purchase orders - Accuracy is key
* Putting stock away/rotating stock
* Use racking systems (experience of racking systems is required)
* The use of hand held scanners to scan and process stock (experience is desired but training can be provided)
* Use of Forklift to put stock away and load onto trucks for deliveries (Counterbalance & Bendi licenses required)
* Ability to consolidate stock
* General warehouse duties and upkeep of the working environment ensuring health & safety is adhered to
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced warehouse/logistics environment as well as using systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, knowledge of racking systems, previous goods in experience with strong stock consolidation skills however training will be provided. Full training will be given in line with our client's working environment. The company offer great benefits and performance related bonus, based on quarterly targets, if you go permanent.
A Forklift License is essential for either a Counterbalance or Bendi forklift truck, candidates holding both licenses would be advantageous.
The shifts will be 06:00 - 15:30pm with an hourly pay rate of £11.90 per hour.
If this is the job for you please apply with your CV today!