Premier Work Support are pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity working in partnership with a Global Leader in multi-sector catering in Crawley.
We are now recruiting for Warehouse Operatives & Warehouse Operative Forklift Drivers based in the warehouse starting immediately on a temporary basis with a chance to go permanent for the right candidates. You will need previous counterbalance forklift experience and in possesion of a valid counterbalance forklift license to be seen by ourselves & the client.
Warehouse/Good In - Key responsibilities:
* To check all products when receiving delivery for quality, quantity, date and temperature.
* Ensuring it is put into the correct warehouse or departmental location.
* Ensuring stock levels are maintained, stock is rotated & carrying out weekly stock count.
* All safety checks are done prior to using the forklift to ensure it is safe to use.
Bond Store - Key responsibilities:
* To check all products prior to packing.
* Pack carts to the required standard in accordance with passenger numbers.
* Ensuring stock levels are maintained to the required levels.
* Stock is rotated to get maximum shelf life.
* Ensure proper and timely recording of activities, report and unsanitary practice / unsafe condition.
* Respect and adhere to all food safety, health and safety, company rules and standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Excellent communication skills & customer service focused
* Good numeracy skills
* Able to work as part of a team
* Operational awareness, understand of HACCP, COSHH, DDA, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and DFT requirements. (role specific)
* Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* Full training provided
* Overtime Available
* Free on site car park available
* Free meals whilst on shift
In order to comply with strict aviation security regulations, due to the nature of this role we will be undertaking a full five-year reference history and apply for a Basic DBS, Criminal record check and GSAT before starting this position. Any applicants with non - UK based references will require the appropriate DBS check and translation of documents and any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
Hours of work are 6:00am to 14:30pm working on a 4 on 2 off sliding rota.
Please apply with your CV today!