Our client, who specialises in finding housing for young people who are leaving care, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced permanent Team Leader to manage their team of outreach workers.
Ideally you will have previous experience of managing outreach support workers and are looking for a role where you can make a difference to peoples lives.
Duties will include:
* Supporting and supervising your allocated support workers to fully meet and exceed the standards set out in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
* Fully understand the importance of Safeguarding and your role in ensuring the safety of all the young people.
* Support your allocated team of support workers to ensure they are delivering the highest quality of supporting their allocated young people.
* Work with your allocated support workers to implement successful non engagement strategies.
* Assist the support worker team in the provision of a safe environment both individually and as a wider part of the team.
* Assist your allocated support workers with their time management and effective prioritisation of their tasks.
* To oversee the day to day management of our service provision in line with the service provision in line with the contractual obligations and OFSTED Regulations.
* Conduct regular inspections and monthly Health and Safety checks on the properties and liaise with support to make sure that all are safe and secure.
* Ensure that maintenance and Health and Safety records are completed and filed.
* Assist with company recruitment as directed.
* Assist with placement tams when assessing new referrals.
The ideal candidate will have Level 1 or 2 in Child Safeguarding, knowledge of The Children Act 1989 & 2004 and experience working with young people in residential care.
You will be required to work up to 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
Must have full clean driving license.
You may also be required to work occasional weekends.