We are currently recruiting a Chef De Partie on a temporary basis for a well established kitchen based in the Enfield area.
Applying candidates must be reliable, hardworking, punctual, a team player and have a passion for food.
As a Chef De Partie, you will be responsible for:
* Preparing fresh ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
* Ensuring the smooth running of your area of work, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
* Worked in a fast-paced environment previously
* Assisting your team with the day to day preparation for the kitchen and ability to follow instruction and work on your own initiative
* Supporting the smooth running of breakfast, lunch and dinner service
* Ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded
* Gain an understanding of food costing, sales, and menu planning
* Adhere to the company's Hygiene, Health and Safety policies, including cleaning schedules
* Ensure food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company's Hygiene, Healthy and Safety policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should have a requirement of:
* Basic knowledge of food and cooking
* Experience of working in a catering environment
* Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety Certificate.
Previous experience as a Chef De Partie would be preferred but its not a requirement.
The working hours are shifts as required, usual hours are 7am to 3:00pm between Monday and Sunday, but additional hours may be required for events.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your CV - Enfield branch.