We are currently partnered with a well respected Law Firm in Kent who are now seeking to appoint a Legal PA to support a Senior Partner. This is a great opportunity to be joining one of the leading Law Firms in the South.
Key Duties include:-
* You will assist and provide support to a Senior Partner
* Extensive calendar and diary management
* Booking travel, meetings etc
* Drafting correspondence, legal documentation, forms and contracts
* General secretarial duties and administration tasks
* Respond to emails and telephone enquiries
* Minute taking and attend meetings where necessary
* HR administration
* Audio Transcription
* Office management duties
* Heath and Safety updates.
You must have PA experience and whilst legal experience is not essential is it preferred.
This role requires a highly organised and enthusiastic candidate who enjoys a busy yet diverse role in a friendly and professional environment. This is a busy role therefore individuals must be able to prioritise work, use initiative and work proactively.
This is a Monday to Friday role with the hours of 9am - 5pm.