A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Assistant, to join our client's team in East London on a full time, ongoing temporary basis.
Duties will include:
* Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas.
* Washing dishes and equipment manually and using the dishwasher.
* Having knowledge of basic food preparation including preparing sandwiches.
* Being able to support during service.
* Storing away all crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
* Sweeping and mopping the floor.
* Emptying bins.
* Picking and packing food.
* Enhanced DBS is essential due to nature of vulnerable adults being on site.
* Level 2 food and hygiene certificate.
* Hard working and reliable.
* Understanding of the food safety procedures.
* Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm, 11am - 7am.
This is an immediate start, so if you believe you have the skill set for this role, apply today.