We are currently recruiting for a permanent Warehouse Assistant/Driver for our high profile clients in East London.
You will be responsible for:
* Develop warehouse operations systems by determining products handling and storage requirements, equipment utilisation, inventory, gate processes, and shipping methods.
* Assist day to day operational issues with Warehouse Manager.
* Responsible for safely operating a vehicle to move goods and materials between warehouse and other locations.
* Help to load and unload goods and materials, and ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
* Maintain a safe and healthy work environment with the Warehouse Manager.
* Conduct regular stock checks and maintain accurate records of inventory levels with Warehouse Manager.
* Documenting and recording warehouse stock and monitoring inventory control.
For this role you will need:
* A valid UK driving licence.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Ability to drive a range of vehicles.
* Good level of spoken English
* Good level of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Good time management
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Weekend availability.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online today.