An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary Laboratory Technician to join a prestigious company, based in the Northfleet area.
In these roles you will be responsible for carrying out physical testing for the EMEA R&D team in accordance with the Quality Management System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working safely, complying with the Safety Policy and maintaining a safe working environment by applying 5S housekeeping standards.
* Complying with the QMS, adhering to the appropriate Standard Test Methods or procedures.
* Responsible for conducting timely and accurate physical testing of consumer products as requested.
* Reporting data in the appropriate format or as requested by the customer. Responsible for conducting regular equipment verification's and calibrations in line with identified schedules.
* Providing in-house trial support within EMEA as necessary.
* Responsible for maintaining archived records and product.
* Applying LEAN principles to the working environment and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of these practices.
Testing includes but not limited to:
* Competitor Audits.
* Ad Hoc requests.
* Testing correlation checks (ticklers).
Key attributes required for these roles are:
* Good attention to detail and ability to thoroughly cross check self and others.
* Have a structured and organised approach to document and record management.
* Be able to work well within a small team as well as independently.
* Have effective communication skills.
* Adaptable to support changing business needs and priorities.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office, SharePoint & databases.
* Willing to travel to other EMEA locations to support trials if requested.
We would like to invite applications from candidates who ideally have previous experience working in a similar role.
These roles would suit candidates who are process driven and not necessary from a lab background, therefore other experience will be considered.
The hours are day shifts and flexible to suit the successful candidates, for example: 6am - 2pm, 7am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm.
If you are interested in these positions please send your CV without delay.