We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work in the cargo division at London Stansted Airport. Shifts are 4 on 4 off and are 12 hour shifts. The pay rate is £11.08 plus £1.00 per hour shift allowance.
These are all full time temporary on-going roles. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for a career within a vibrant and forward thinking airport. Training will be ongoing. The role is temporary however there may be career progression opportunities for the right candidates.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Loading and unloading air cargo onto vehicles and storage areas
* Preparing and palletise cargo as needed
* Ensuring paperwork related to the cargo is correct
* Assuring proper handling and delivery of cargo and operation of related equipment
* Following Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations
* Reporting all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
* Maintaining the highest standards of safety and security at all times
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to speak and understand the English language
* Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
* Ability to follow processes and procedures
* Being able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
We are looking for adaptable and enthusiastic team players who thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy a demanding role.
You will be required to provide a current and valid photo ID, proof of NI Number and a 5 year check-able education/employment history. You will have no unspent criminal convictions and ideally live within an hour commuting distance of London Stansted Airport.
Car parking and uniform will be provided as well as full training. There is also a discount of up to 80% available on all staff travel to and from the airport, as well as a staff discount at some airport retail outlets.
If this is the role for you, please apply online without delay!