We are recruiting a permanent Warehouse Operative with a Reach and Counterbalance licence to work on a permanent basis with a large manufacturing company based in the Medway towns area.
You will be working 4 on 4 off, from 6:00am to 6:00pm with 1.5 hours per day breaks.
You will working as part of the busy warehouse team and also closely with operational teams in the factory, such as Production, Engineering, QA and Hygiene.
Key main responsibilities will include:
* Customer order picking
* Goods in unloading and racking away
* Loading/unloading lorries
* Picking materials and ingredients for production work
* Putting away pallets from production into racking
* Tidying the warehouse
* Cover for other team members
* Assisting other departments when required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Substantial Counterbalance and High Reach Fork Lift Truck experience is essential.
* Experience and understanding of IT stock control systems, basic to intermediate level computer skills
* Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment
* Experience within a fast pace warehouse environment that handles palletised goods is highly desirable
* Understanding of stock control and the importance of accurate record
* Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative
If this is the role for you, apply now.