Premier Work Support are currently recruiting for an Office and Warehouse Assistant for our prestige client at London Stansted Airport. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, self -motivated and determined individual to join a successful team at London Stansted Airport.
The successful candidate will have experience in an office environment but will also be happy working in an warehouse environment. The hours for this position are, Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM, and the salary is £25000. You will hold a full driving licence as part of the role will be driving the company vehicle airside.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven and experienced administrator who is capable of balancing multiple priorities and making fast decisions and is happy to work in an warehouse environment.This role requires someone who has a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, the ability to lean quickly. You will also need to have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, outlook, Excel and Power Point and have a minimum grade 4 in GCSE Maths and English.
* Working within a fast- paced office and warehouse supporting the manager and team to maintain the office and warehouse systems.
* Maintain long term client relationships, identify and resolve client concerns, ensure customers are receiving excellent customer service.
* Manage projects to ensure products and services are delivered on time, arranging shipping and collections, including invoices and certificates required for import and export.
* Warehouse duties include lifting and moving boxes, Packing stock and stock taking
* First point of contact for all client enquiries.
* Experience in an admin position.
* Experience working within a customer focused environment.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a proven track record of delivering results.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products with a particular focus on Excel and Candidate Management System.
* Strong attention to details and mindset for continuous improvement.
* Proven ability to work effectively and respectfully with colleagues at all levels within the organisation.
If this is the role for you then please apply online today!