We are recruiting a Warehouse Operative with a Reach and Counterbalance licence to work on a permanent basis with a large manufacturing company based in the Medway towns area.
You will be working Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, 45 hours per week
You will work as part of the busy warehouse team and also closely with operational teams in the factory, such as Production, Engineering, QA and Hygiene.
Key main responsibilities will include:
* Customer order picking
* Goods in unloading and racking away
* Loading/unloading lorries
* Picking materials and ingredients for production work
* Putting away pallets from production into racking
* Tidying the warehouse
* Cover for other team members
* Assisting other departments when required
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Counterbalance and High Reach Forklift Truck licences with substantial current and previous experience are essential
* Experience and understanding of IT stock control systems, basic to intermediate level computer skills
* Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment
* Experience within a fast pace warehouse environment that handles palletised goods is highly desirable
* Understanding of stock control and the importance of accurate record
* Self-motivated and ability to use own initiative
If this is the role for you, apply now.