Premier Work Support are currently recruiting a permanent Powder Coating Technician to work in a specialist manufacturing company within the Crayford area.
This role involves the ability to prepare a variety of parts to apply a powder coating or flaming finish. In this role you may be responsible for several customer orders at one time. Works orders and kits will be picked and delivered to your bench from the storeroom.
The Powder Coating Painter and Flamer will also take ownership and responsibility for final quality control checks of their finished goods while reporting to a designated team leader. Product training will be given.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare parts for coating
* Following all principles and practices of powder coating application
* Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers, and booth collection systems
* Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
* Determine paint flow and coating quality by performing visual inspections
* Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
* Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout the factory
* Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
* Load and unload parts or product onto jig's
* Powder coating, sand blasting experience is essential
* Experience in flaming ideal
* An excellent eye for detail
* Must be adaptable and willing to carry out different tasks as required
* Excellent communication skills
* Good manual dexterity
* Demonstrate recent experience within a similar role
This is Monday to Friday role with the hours of 7am - 4pm (11:15am finish Friday).