Premier Work Support are recruiting a Delivery and Invoicing Operative to join the team and provide first class service within executive lounges at Heathrow Airport.
You must be willing to go the extra mile, with a positive 'can do' attitude and be a well organised individual with great attention to detail.
Successful applicants will have a confident and sociable personality to develop rapport with guests and make recommendations of available services.
You will be responsible for:
* Accepting deliveries
* Double checking invoices and reporting to the Managers
* Moving cages to and from delivery location to the Lounges
* packing deliveries in (FIFO) basis
* General cleaning of work area
* Maintaining counters and serving customers
* Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
* Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records
Full time hours working on Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
This is a temporary position however there may be an opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
You will need to provide a full and check-able education/employment history for the last 5 years and successfully complete a security screening process.
Please apply now you this is for you!