Premier Work Support is pleased to be partnering with an exclusive hospitality venue based in the Dartford area, to recruit for a permanent Cook.
This is a wonderful opportunity to ensure that that the catering service offered by the venue exceeds the needs and expectations of customers and is of the highest standard and presentation. You will play an important role in achieving this purpose in the daily running of the kitchen. You will maintain excellent standards throughout the kitchen and will work as part of a team to prepare and serve high-quality food.
* Working as part of a team to ensure the successful running of the kitchen
* Ensuring a high standard is maintained in the preparation and serving of all food.
* Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen.
* Preparing food and running a section within the kitchen.
* Work as part of a team to provide catering for private functions and weddings, wakes, christenings etc
* Maintaining an excellent standard of service.
* Managing stock rotation and deliveries effectively.
* Shared responsibility for ensuring food is stored safely and efficiently.
* Experience of working in a commercial kitchen
* Working knowledge of food safety legislation and procedures.
* Level 2 Food Safety
The post is full time, 40 hours per week, working on a rota which includes weekend working and public holidays. Due to the location of this venue you must have your own transport.