Due to the continued expansion and growth of one of our clients, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful Sales and Product Promotion Assistant to provide support to the Regional Product Specialist.
You will be required to be mobile at client sites throughout North East England and you must be resident within a 20 minute drive of a Liverpool or a Manchester postcode to effectively cover the area.
Reporting to the Regional Product Specialist, the role will entail supporting the Regional Product Specialist and will involve the following:
* Meeting with customers and working with the products to achieve a good level of customer satisfaction and service.
* The role will require technical experience with hand tools and the ability to drive within the region.
* Visiting customer and health care establishments throughout the allocated area, approximately 2-4 per day.
* The successful applicant will receive on the road training in clinical solutions and postural understanding. Certain handovers and service visits will be carried out in a solo capacity at the discretion of the Regional Product Specialist.
* Enthusiastic, hardworking individual with previous mobile/remote working experience - some sales experience would be preferred.
* Full product training will be provided.
* A technical background with a confident, positive and empathetic personality would also be an advantage.
* The role will require the applicant to complete a DBS check which the company will source.
* 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
* Mobile phone
* Company Vehicle
Apply now if this is the role for you.