Our client a commercial servicers provider have an urgent requirement for a Contract Administrator to join them on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Contract Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Advising on pay and other remuneration issues
* Answering queries by telephone and email
* Compiling and maintaining customer database
* General Administration including filing, faxing, photocopying
* Liaising between management to ensure information is communicated
* Drafting letters and memos
* Administering payroll and maintaining FTE records
* Accountable for Health and Safety by providing PPE and all other staff requirements
* Assisting HR with filing and collating employees information
* Maintaining holiday request
* Coordinating office activities to ensure maximum efficiency
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent written and communication skills
* High level of MS Office skills
* Problem solving skills
* Reliability and discretion
* Attention to detail
This is a temporary role with the opporunity to go permanent role for the right candidate.
Immediate start, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.