Premier Work Support are excited to be recruiting for temporary Hygiene Operatives for a prestigious Catering client based in South West London. There may be an opportunity for permanent employment for the right candidate.
Our client supplies to London's top Restaurants, Hotels, Bars & Catering Companies with fresh seasonal produce. Due to the continued growth of the company, we are recruiting a team of Hygiene Operatives within the South West London area.
The duties and responsibilities of a Hygiene Operative are:
* General cleanliness of the production areas, warehouse, communal areas, and external areas.
* Cleaning of processing equipment (including dismantling and re-assembling) and production environment according to the written procedures to meet required hygiene standards.
* Ensuring that all chemicals are stored and used correctly.
* Ensuring that dirty PPEs are removed from changing rooms and packed ready to be always collected and clean PPE's available to production team.
* Ensuring that hand washing facilities are equipped with soap, sanitizer, and paper towel.
* Ensure all waste bins are emptied regularly.
* Dispose of all waste in the skips outside.
* Ensuring recyclables are handled and stored safely in the correct manner, using the correct equipment.
Please note: this is a cold environment due to being a fresh produce and food production site.
Candidates will ideally have cleaning experience. All candidates will be expected to wear full PPE such as hair nets, gloves and aprons when in and around the site inline with hygiene standards.
The location is extremely accessible via public transport links.
This role is full time and is Monday to Saturday.
Monday to Friday hours:
Morning: 07:00 - 15:30
Afternoon/Evening: 14:00 - 22:30
07:00 - 14:00 approximately
Pay rate: £11.50 per hour