Premier Work Support are collaborating with an expanding retail & e-commerce business, who are looking to hire a permanent Transport Planner based close to Greenhithe.
The main purpose of the role is to plan, route and monitor all vehicles in the most effective and economical way while meeting customer delivery expectations. Maintain all relevant paperwork and data required for the transport operation.
* Route and Produce picking notes and Waybills for all transport
* Delivery time slots for each customer
* Ensuring all loads will fit designated vehicles
* Assure drivers are arriving on time and completing defect checks
* Drive vehicles to and from workshops
* Ensure all drivers wear full uniform
* Produce waybills and time slots determined
* Ensure routes are within weight tolerances and will meet the required delivery schedule
* Work with Late Shift to identify routes that can be consolidated and save on vehicles
* Fleet Checks completed weekly
* Paragon Routing experience desired but not essential.
* Knowledge of driver's regulations and WTD desired but not essential.
This is a Monday - Friday role with the hours of 7am - 4pm.