My client a prominent global logistics distribution company in Rainham, Essex is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to work in their busy warehouse.
Duties include but may not be exhaustive to:-
* Responsible for operational functions within the warehouse.
* Responsible for departmental budgets, including monitoring staffing levels, overtime and ensuring departments stay within budget guidelines. You must be able to lead, train and develop supervisors and Managers.
* Maintaining compliance to the highest standard is essential.
* Analyse warehouse problems.
* Lead all your teams and deal with any problems that may arise within those teams, tactfully deal with all manor of warehouse queries including any projects and health and safety requirements.
Having experience in inductions and training staff along with processes and preparing work schedules is essential. It is also very important you have experience in controlling the distribution, inventory and replenishment pick pack departments.
Shift time is currently from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday however this may change depending on the clients needs which can include some weekends when busy.