Our client based in Witham is looking for a Support Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The role involves managing the quotes aspect of the business seeing this through from start to finish. The ideal candidate will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and good customer service skills. Training will be provided on all in house procedures and systems.
Supporting both the Production and Sales office teams, your duties will involve:-
* Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
* Processing of orders and quotes onto the in-house systems
* Vetting quotes and orders for sign off
* Communicating with other team members
* Providing excellent professional customer service levels at all times
* Liaising with customers regarding specification of orders and quotations
* Attend weekly internal meetings and trade shows as required
* Scheduling of Orders in line with Production scheduler and allocated factory hours
* Updating the sales team with available production space
* Liaising with the sales team on orders that are expected to be placed
* Liaising with customers to ask if they will meet the deadlines for order sign off
* Ordering goods from suppliers on a weekly basis
* Invoice checking and liaising with the accounts department
Requirements for the Support Administrator role:-
* Office experience preferred with the willingness to learn and grow
* Willing and confident to use the phone with a calming nature.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Microsoft office skills and ability to manage multiple inboxes
* Attention to detail and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
* Previous experience with costing, pricing and quotations would be an advantage.
In return for your hard work our client is offering a competitive salary, ongoing training and staff Awards, 20 days holiday which increases with service and on-site car parking facilities.
The working hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30 - 4.30 on Fridays.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please apply via this website with your CV attached.