Premier Work Support are proud to be recruiting a Porter for a prestigious educational establishment based in Crawley.
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile candidate who would like to join our prestigious clients' portering department. Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for the wide-ranging general porter duties, security, and cleaning duties across site, setting up events, ensuring a clean, safe, and secure environment.
This will be shift work equating to 35 hours a week.
Please note from September there will be a salary increase.
Some of the duties and key responsibilities are:
* Responsible for security of the site, outside of normal site hours, weekends and nights including being a visual presence, undertaking patrols and the monitoring of the CCTV system in accordance with the code of practice.
* Responsible as the first responder to fire alarms across the site, competently deal with a variety of Fire Procedures, including the activation and resetting of the various fire systems on site.
* Responsible for the goods in operation, ensuring that packages are accepted, signed for and distributed in a timely manner.
* Day-to-day management of refuse and recycling across the site.
* Domestic duties including Carpet cleaning and wood floor polishing.
* Domestic repairs.
* Setting up for events.
* Full Driving Licence with PCV licence category D1 or a category D licence.
* First Aid training.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
* Good level of practical DIY skills.
Due to the location of the role, own transport is essential.
Please note due to the nature of the role you will be required to have a full 5 year check-able employment/education history, no unspent criminal convictions and valid photo ID. You will also be subject to a criminal record check.
If this is the role for you please apply now!