Pharmaceutical Warehouse Operative & Administrator

Region:
Essex
Location:
Basildon
Sector:
Warehouse Jobs
Job Role:
Goods In / Goods Out Jobs
Contract Type:
Full Time
Branch:
Basildon Branch
Salary:
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Salary Description:
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Posted:
21/07/2022
Start Date:
asap
Job Ref:
BA001862

Our client a busy and growing organisation in Basildon is looking for a Pharmaceutical Warehouse Operative & Administrator to join their busy warehouse team. 75% of this role is hands on working in the warehouse and the other 25% is carrying out warehouse administration. Previous experience within a pharmaceutical warehouse and knowledge of Word and Excel is essential.

The main focus of your day is dealing with deliveries, checking Stock, scanning barcodes and mucking in and helping out with all warehouse duties. The other side of this role involves booking in stock, inputting invoices onto MS Dynamics, despatching couriers via FedEx & DHL and carrying out all other warehouse related administration duties.

We are looking for a strong team player with previous warehouse pharmaceutical and administration experience. You will need a good knowledge of Word and Excel along with a "hands on" and "can do" approach. This is essential for the role as is good communication and people skills.

In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, 4 weeks holiday, on-site car parking and good training and development opportunities.

The working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday

If you have the warehouse and administration skills we are looking for, please apply via this website with your CV attached.

Return to jobs

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings