Our client who are a leading employer of choice are currently recruiting for a Permanent Marketing Executive to working at their Head Office based in Dartford.
As the Marketing Executive you will be supporting current and future marketing activities for the company brands. Assisting with the day to day running of the marketing department and aiding the Marketing Manager, Marketing team and the wider team in the delivery of set plans & deliverables. Working alongside the Marketing Manager to plan and support on the annual go to market plan, new product introductions and budget management across all brands.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Managing the execution of the go to market strategy for new product ranges and collections, from concept to delivery using various marketing channels.
* Liaising with departments to create marketing campaigns which best represent the new and existing products.
* Support marketing on all literature, including but not limited to; copy writing, communicating with designers, planning photography CGI and lifestyle shoots, proofing brochures, and print management.
* Actively manage the Marketing budget on a day to day basis. Raise purchase orders, check invoices and accurately record any spend ensuring it is kept within annual budget.
* Assisting with creative briefs to external agencies.
* Assist with the planning of exhibitions and events and represent the department at these events.
* Liaise with the product team to collate all collateral including but not limited to; drawings, dimensions, cut outs, prices and codes for new product launches.
* Responsible for proofing all internal and external marketing communications to ensure accuracy and consistency.
* Manage external suppliers for design and printing of marketing materials, ensuring the output is of highest quality and best value for money.
* Managing all digital asset requests both internal and external, including but not limited to; Image bank, Logo's and Brand Guidelines.
* Managing the supply of product samples and brochures, to ensure correct levels in stock at all times.
* Place and manage all brochure, sample and POS orders for the end user, retailers, distributors and RSM's.
* Ensuring the customer facing areas i.e. Gallery is kept up to date with correct product based on new and deleted items.
Key skills and qualifications required:
* Attention to detail with a big picture focus.
* Self-motivated, able to manage conflicting workloads and priorities, balancing proactive tasks with reactive requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Creative and proactive underpinned by an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial awareness, product knowledge and interest.
* Proven record of meeting and achieving targets and deadlines.
* Able to build excellent internal and external working relationships.
* Good MS Excel and MS Word skills.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
If you have all of the required attributes for this role please apply on line today.