Our client who are an employer of choice in the Dartford Area are currently recruiting for a permanent IT Support Technician to work on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
As the IT Support Technician you will be part of a small team who assist the business with general IT support and first line support of the ERP and adjoining systems. You will assist with basic MS Office software usage, and work with the IT team to update and amend process documentation for all IT processes. This role would suit someone with a wide range of IT skills at a software level who has worked within a Manufacturing / Distribution environment.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
* To Support configuration of new desktop computers and laptops for all staff
* Assisting with the Cyber security program (Training, MFA)
* Identifying Support process gaps and suggest / implement changes
* Developing solutions to issues within existing system toolset
* Plan and working flexibly to deadlines
* Support users on change control and system updates
* Support training for users of a new system
* Assist with the implementation of new systems including data migration
For this role you will need to have:
* Proven experience of working within an IT support environment
* Advanced level within MS Office (365) suite particularly Excel
* Understanding of ERP systems (preferably Sage) and business processes
* Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
* Confident decision maker
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
If you have all of the required attributes for this role please apply on line today.