This is a great opportunity to join a leading luxury retail and e-commerce business based in Dartford as a permanent Project Coordinator to assist a very busy contracts team.
The contracts team deal with residential property developers, so in this role your responsibilities will be to co-ordinate contract orders and liaise with each site to ensure the goods are delivered in line with the client's schedule, then to contact each site on receipt of order to introduce the company, explain the procedure and discuss call project timescales.
You will also be comfortable to liaise with internal teams to ensure goods are ordered in time and to advise the clients of delivery times.
* Co-ordinating Contract orders. Liaising with Site to ensure the goods are delivered in line with the client's schedule.
* Contact each client / site on receipt of order to introduce the company, explain the procedure and discuss call offs and project timescale. Possible site visit if required.
* Liaise with Purchasing to ensure goods are ordered in time with sites requirements / call off schedule.
* Provide clients with a breakdown of what has been delivered and lead time information if required (in form of a spreadsheet).
* Advise clients of delivery times.
* Liaise with Transport and Warehouse when forecasting deliveries.
* Liaise with third-party couriers to arrange separate deliveries if their transport is unable to accommodate.
To be successful in this role it is essential you have administration experience in a busy role. You will be highly organised, with top level attention to detail and understand the importance of high quality customer service.
The working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and you are ready for your next challenge please apply now.