Due to promotion, our client, a large independent service company have an urgent requirement for a permanent Controller to join their busy team in Ilford.
Reporting to the supervisor, you will manage the engineer's workload and ensure that the customers are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing the engineer's daily work schedule, prioritisation and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring and tracking of the engineers. The controller will also contribute to problem resolution to the customers.
Responsibilities will include:
* Answering calls from engineers and responding to customer requests
* Keeping customers updated at all times with Engineer estimated arrival times
* Identifying and resolving customer issues
* Controller reports
* Efficiently scheduling engineers
* Tracking and monitoring engineers to ensure enough work is being carried out on a daily basis.
To be considered for this role you will need to have demonstrable experience within a similar field and have very strong customer service skills.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am - 1pm.
This is an immediate start for the right person so if you think you have what it takes, do not delay, apply today.