Our client, a very well established organisation in Southend, is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, excellent communication and people skills, strong attention to detail and be a strong team player and leader.
The Accounts Receivable Team Leader role involves:-
* Day to day management of all staff within the Cashiering team and monitoring of employee absence. This includes training new starters, completing staff on-boarding and off-boarding and carrying out monthly meetings with the team
* Provide support and problem solving for the team, organising the weekly team rota and ensuring team targets are met and high performance is maintained
* Carrying out the 1st and 2nd approvals for Natwest banking
* Signing off the daily check list for Cashiers
* Daily processing of receipts through to bank reconciliations
* Investigation of all outstanding cash received and out of date cheques
* Investigation of differences on bank reconciliations
* Dealing with account opening and closures
* Running daily ABTs
* Banking administration tasks
* Ensure that all backlogs are communicated and managed with minimal disruption to service
* Ad hoc cashiering duties
Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Team Leader role:-
* Team player and Cashiering/Sales Ledger Leader with experience in this field
* Strong knowledge of Word and Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
* Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude
* High level of accuracy and numeracy, able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
* Highly organised with a professional approach
* AAT Qualifications are a distinct advantage for this role
In return for your hard work, our client is offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, support with Accounts qualifications and pension. The working hours for this role are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday based at the office in Southend.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV attached via this website.