A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to work four days per week, 8.30am-5.00pm, however the company can be flexible with regards to days and hours of work.
This is initially a temporary position but there are opportunities for permanent employment.
Working in the Finance Department you will be managing Accounts Payable and Inter-company transactions, ensuring all supplier invoices are uploaded onto SAP and supplier statements fully reconciled to SAP. You will be liaising with the Accounts team, Procurement team, Vendors and Internal Departments.
You will be self motivated and educated to GCSE Level including Maths and English. Previous accounts experience is needed, SAP knowledge is advantageous, however training will be provided.
You will be IT literate, an excellent communicator and be well organised.
* Capturing and checking of purchase requests - PO's.
* Input of Purchase Ledger invoices onto SAP system and allocating relevant codes.
* Reconciling supplier statements against vendor accounts on SAP.
* Raising weekly and EOM payments (BACS and TT's)
* Keeping supplier accounts ledger up to date.
* Answering supplier queries and disputes in a timely manner
* Liaising with relevant departments on PO's requests, invoice queries etc
* Posting and checking all payments to the purchase ledger on SAP
* Cash Management - multi-currencies cash management (Payables).
* Produce fully reconciled Supplier Ageing reports for review on a regular basis.
* Provide auditors with Purchase Ledger Schedules - AP invoices (Quarterly and Year End)
* To carry out any other ad hoc duties.
If you are interested in this role please apply for immediate consideration.