Premier Work Support have a fantastic opportunity for a Stock Controller to join a highly reputable e-commerce fulfilment company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team in a fast paced, customer focused environment where this operational role will be a vital asset to ensuring increased stock turnover by participating in the management of merchandise flow within the store and organising the efficient supply of products to satisfy the business needs.
The role requires a team orientated hardworking individual who will be:
* Providing an accurate and up to date picture of stock levels and availability heads of departments at all times.
* Assisting the Merchandising and Retail team in ensuring regular replenishment and restocks, including reverse replenishment to E- Shop.
* Scanning of all return stock and arranging deliveries back to the warehouse or suppliers always with a focus on freeing space for new and current stock.
* With the assistance of FMs and floor staff, responsible for receiving deliveries, effective control and receipt of incoming inventory and non-inventory shipments.
* Navigating last minute deliveries reflective of hype product and launches.
The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package, advance Excel skills and experience in a similar role.
This is a full time, permanent role and the shifts are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
If this seems like the right opportunity for you then please apply now to be considered for an interview!