An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, meticulous individual to join a thriving company based in Romford.
As Assistant Project Engineer, you will manage the delivery and coordination of projects and design services. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
Your duties and requirements:
* Developing infrastructure design packages from concept through to construction
* Providing solutions to problems in design elements within the civil engineering, and utility engineering sectors
* Strategic infrastructure planning and engineering design skills
* Interpreting asset records and site information
* Preparation of coordinated utilities drawings and details.
* Conducting research regarding Engineering Standard guidelines relating to drainage and utility infrastructure
* Interpretation and discharge of planning conditions
* Dealing with S104 and S106 agreements with sewerage authorities
The ideal candidates will be degree qualified in a relevant field and also have extensive AutoCAD (Civils 3D) experience. Applications from experienced Technicians with no degree qualification are also welcomed.
This is a full time permanent role, with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
If you have the requirements and relevant experience for this position - Apply now!