Premier Work Support are looking for a Contract Coordinator to join our team supplying staff to the prestigious ExCel Exhibition and International Convention Centre Set in the heart of London's historic Royal Docks.
As a Contract Coordinator you will be working directly alongside our Client to ensure successful recruitment strategies are met and implemented for the shows and events that take place throughout the year at ExCel.
Please note the hours for this role are 12 noon to 9pm but this may vary depending on the schedule of events, so some flexibility around working hours will be required. Events are also run over weekends so occasionally you may be required to cover a weekend on a rota basis.
We would welcome applications from individuals with a recruitment agency, contract coordinator or events background. On-site contract and service level agreements knowledge will be highly beneficial to your application. Although this is not a sales role you will need you have exceptional drive and enthusiasm coupled with an outstanding track record of providing a first class customer service.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
* Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships and to 'pitch' at all levels
* A good knowledge of the recruitment process and strong people management
* A good knowledge of MS Excel, KPI's
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Team-management and leadership skills - you will be responsible for managing a high volume of workers.
Essential Character Traits:
* The ability to work under pressure is essential as you will be dealing with constraints which are often outside of your control - these might be a combination of resource constraints (e.g. sourcing and recruiting workers and time constraints).
* A positive thinker, this can be a demanding role and positivity with optimism is a key part of effective stress management.
Rewards, benefits & incentives:
* A generous basic salary with commission earning potential
* 30 days holiday - rises on length of service
* Discounted private health cover
* Annual competition to a win 5* luxury holiday
* Incentives to win lunches, vouchers and other prizes
* Long term service awards throughout your career
If you feel you have the attributes and enthusiasm for this permanent role but do not have all the experience required then there may be an opportunity to join as a Trainee Contract Coordinator to kick start your career in a different direction from your previous experience - we are open to discussion on this.