Our client is a market leader in their industry and are recruiting for a permanent Technical Services Advisor to join their established team who are based in a prime location in Dartford.
As part of the technical team you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills which have been gained within a plumbing, kitchen or bathroom environment. You will be able to respond quickly and efficiently to customer enquiries both over the telephone and via email. You will be investigating issues and providing a resolution whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Other duties include:-
* Promptly respond to customer and sales staff telephone and email enquiries
* Conduct all telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
* Use questioning to understand customer needs
* Solve problems through communication with suppliers and other departments
* Develop relationships with suppliers to achieve best outcomes for customer queries
* Use product knowledge to understand and solve product queries
* Support installers with advice on fitting products
* Assess product in the warehouse to solve technical problems
* Make decisions on when site investigation and repair visits are required
* Accurately record all customer and supplier communications on a database
For this position you need to have experience of previously working within plumbing, bathrooms or kitchens. If you have the ability to understand technical drawings and instructions this would be of benefit/advantage to your application for the role.
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you have all of the attributes for the above please apply today.