Premier Work Support is pleased to be partnering with a jewellery wholesaler based in Erith, who are looking to recruit a permanent Social Media & Marketing Executive. The business supplies high street stores, department stores, and independent boutiques with fashion jewellery.
In this role you will be responsible for managing social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and WordPress, with the possibility to increase other channels, and email marketing campaigns.
* Engage with followers to increase the audience of our social channels. Responding to any queries they have
* Create engaging copy for social platforms.
* Create engaging copy for our websites
* Assist on our Facebook Live video strategy.
* Help to track and identify trending stories.
* Assisting on marketing campaigns, being creative with how we can reach our target audience and grow our brands
* Run social media campaigns and track performance
It is essential you have experience of using digital marketing/social media to promote a business, if this is within jewellery or accessories that would be a bonus, however, not essential. It would also be an advantage if have experience using a blog content management systems and you currently have your own lifestyle/fashion blog.
* A keen interest in the jewellery and home accessories industry and knowledge in these industries would be a bonus
* Be able to effectively communicate and work with the team
* Familiar with Canva, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
This is a Monday - Friday role, hours 9am - 5.30pm
If you have all the required skills and knowledge and you are ready for your next challenge please apply today