Premier Work Support are currently recruiting for temporary COVID-19 Testing Assistants to start working at their sites in the Warrington/Manchester area as soon as possible.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated, with a good eye for detail who can think on their feet.
The COVID lab roles require flexibility to work a shift pattern. Rotas are done in advance, The shift pattern is 4 on, 4 off alternating between 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am.
A sample of the duties for the above job functions include:
Retrieving samples from accessioning.
* Stock management and replenishment for each station and lab area.
* Keep a track of sample location and current progression.
* Using lab software to input work lists.
* Scanning COVID sample barcodes.
* Cross check (witness) sample paperwork.
* Cross-check placement of samples.
* Reviewing data.
The Candidate essentials:
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Highly motivated, independent and proactive.
* Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Flexibility to work a shift pattern.
* Excellent time management.
If this is the role for you, please apply online now.