We are very excited to be recruiting for a permanent HR Officer for our client who are a leading employer of choice in the Dartford area.
As the HR Officer you will be reporting directly to the Head of HR. You will be providing a robust and business focused HR service which will include but not limited to employee pay and reward, training and development, appraisals, performance management, employee relations and the entire employee life cycle. Whilst demonstrating an exemplary service to the business by providing management advice and support that complies with employee legislation and best practice.
You will have proven experience of the following:
* Proven experience within a generalist HR environment at Officer Level
* Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
* CIPD is desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good MS Office skills
* A team player requiring minimal supervision
* Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 21 days holiday rising to 25 days with service, free parking, performance related bonus scheme
If you have all of the attributes for the above please apply today.