Our client is a market leader in their industry and are recruiting for a permanent Technical Services Advisor to join their established team who are based in a prime location in Dartford.
As part of the technical team you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills which may have been gained within a plumbing, kitchen or bathroom environment. You will be able to respond quickly and efficiently to customer enquiries both over the telephone and via email. You will be investigating issues and providing a resolution whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Other duties include:-
* Promptly respond to customer and sales staff telephone and email enquiries
* Conduct all telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
* Use questioning to understand customer needs
* Solve problems through communication with suppliers and other departments
* Develop relationships with suppliers to achieve best outcomes for customer queries
* Use product knowledge to understand and solve product queries
* Support installers with advice on fitting products
* Assess product in the warehouse to solve technical problems
* Make decisions on when site investigation and repair visits are required
* Accurately record all customer and supplier communications on a database
For this position you need to have experience of previously working in a call centre type environment and be able to focus on providing a solution. If you have the ability to understand technical drawings and instructions this would be of benefit/advantage to your application for the role.
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you have all of the attributes for the above please apply today.