Premier Work Support are excited to be recruiting for a temporary Returns Operative for one of our prestigious clients based in Crawley.
As a Returns Operative, candidates will require a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with good verbal and written communication skills.
You should be self motivated to work quickly and efficiently with a great eye for detail and accuracy. Have good organisational skills with the ability to adapt to a changing and high pressured environment and to work independently and use own initiative.
* Receiving all product returns from customer orders (inspect condition and assess paperwork)
* Checking all products are returned in line with Returns Policy
* Logging customer returns details using internal Data entry systems
* Maintaining the organisation of returned items
* Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors including the value of the products, its condition and type of return
* Packing and dispatching returned items
* Checking and testing faulty items
* Re-packaging resalable products
* Working with other departments to ensure customer queries are resolved efficiently
* Keeping accurate records of returns
* Maintain safe and organized work environment at all times
* Other task as required to meet team goals
Hours are Monday to Thursday 07:25 - 16:00 Friday 07:25-12:30
If this is the role for you please apply now!