A thriving business based in Thurrock is looking to recruit a Maintenance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience, preferably within the construction or housing sector, and be confident to liaise with people at all levels.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Answering telephone calls and taking messages
* Keeping filling systems and documents in order
* Adhering to internal ordering procedures/raising order numbers
* Reporting to Works Contact Manager and Maintenance Team Leader with updates
* Keeping up to date with emails and updating the company database
* Liaising with managers, maintenance teams, residents and other teams via email and telephone
* Liaising with suppliers/contractors
* Placing orders with suppliers and couriers
* General office administration as needed
This is a full-time, permanent role with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
If you feel this role is suited to your experience, apply today!