Premier Work Support are pleased to advertise a rewarding opportunity working for our prestigious manufacturing client based in Crawley, who urgently require Customer Service Advisors.
The ideal candidates will have worked previously in an office based administrative environment.
As part of this role you will be responsible for the processing of all quotations for the new build project orders and other tasks assigned to you, working quickly and accurately to meet team targets.
You will also be liaising with the Technical Support department and other team members where necessary to complete quotations or resolve queries.
As part of this role you will also provide administrative support to other departments such as the Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Sales Executives producing reports as requested by the Quotations Team Leader or Manager.
* Ability to work accurately under pressure, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
* Ability to follow processes and procedures.
* Good team player as well as having the ability to work well on own initiative.
* Using ERP Systems as you will be extracting and inputting data
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite programs, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as the ideal candidate will have strong data entry skills.
You must have a good understanding of verbal and written English as you will be dealing with customers via telephone and email.
Full training will be given to the successful candidates.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 16:55pm, and Fridays, 8:45am to 16:25pm.
There are two roles available - one is covering maternity leave until the end of November possibly extended to the end of February 2022, the other is a temporary possibly leading to a permanent contract.
If you are interested in either or both of these positions please don't delay apply with your CV.